Thursday, October 20, 2011

kerja ku kini

there have lots thing i have to clear.... assignment, idea, artwork, presentation. but for sure... everything have to be settle on time... tired... what can i say... but worthy and i love busy... busy is something that can make us more organised and disciplined . heheheh...

artwork that i have to submit in this week before semester break is batik... arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! i dont have much time... i need to do it..!!! and also.. report... one more thing for sure... dancing practice.!!! fill regret but i have to... huhhu... to gain such experience is once in our life! btw... i have to stay fit... go to gym.. excercise for my routine... hehehe...

sometime, i like to think... to think about future.. think about what will going to happen next... ermmm what would my family doing now? and also my lovely friend... at uitm... at sibu.. at mukah... and one of my friend will going to get marriage .... huhuhuhu... btw...i hope u happy with your husband...

im just love my self right now... i love all my friend... i love my mother... but one thing for sure.. i love Allah.. i just want to be a good boy... i just want to finish and had what i havent had..... i want to see a world... i want to contribute to nation... i want to see my family happy... i want to reach a star...

what i want is... someone could bring me love... hehehehe... in my little dream... i want to have a friend that so caring towards me... i wish so... i want it perfect and i can be more worthy to the others... i want to help my friend and my family to get happiness. i always dream of someday... when i have a best friend.. he can get me smile... always want to be my side.. and i also get comfort... waaaaaaaa.... i wish to...

to tell it ... i want my friend always happy... always smile... i will try to solve they problem... i love to hear... i want to be the one who can know what is his problem... maybe i can solve it...

in this world... i can do anything what i love... what i do... maybe out there .... they dont know.. what is my intention... i want to be a nature human being... i want to be a person without rule... and being control by a system...i want to be free from anything!!!!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhh i want to be bird...

No comments:

Post a Comment