Tuesday, November 8, 2011

u r star!










i dont know but i do know god give me something that more valuable then i thought... thanks god.. u change me, u understand me, and u give me a bright star in my life... jerry.. u know when i see u.. i see like my brother.. deep in my heart, u r always there when i want to said something... u r the most amazing person that i ever found...

aku pun tak sangka, dalam dunia ni...ada juga org yang faham aku dan mengajar aku untuk menjadi seperti mereka... jerry, if u want to know , your personality and how u handle the situation already amaze me a lot. u know how i fill and u know how i need someone...

i love u as my big brother... u just like one in a million...thanks again for being such a good friend in my life... and i believe in something... when we lost someone, we can get another more good than before. is something i joy with cry....

he know how to entertain me even though he with another friend... so understanding yet he can really make me laughing.... thanks jerry... i dont know how to repay you... and i just want to say... u r my best buddy...hehehehe im so touching...

if u appreciate me.... i 10000kali ganda... appreciate u... if u make me laugh.. i can be more funnier than u thought... if u make me smile... i will cry with joy... but if u sad... be remind i always with you....

jerry, u just what i want... there is lot of human out there are not willing to hear my voice... but u willing to do so... u try your best even i not care about it... u know what i want and u know how to divide love and friendship.... that is a best apart about you when u hang out with me! that why i can fill that u r the most sincere guys and finally i found it!

hheheheheh a thousand of laugh... a thousand of smile... a million lovely side about u... bought of us can fill it.... but when u go... just see trough the sky that i just like a star... far away and isolated but still shine in your heart... heheheh : ) still remember when i was alone , u coming to fetch me and i talk about the star... that night so like a novel episode hahahaha

and it all began when i dance with your segment... we getting more closer and i never say twice with your offer... first time we meet at the library i still shy... but i try my best to talk... hahaha so silly...but from that moment i fill happy because i am a lonely person mannn!! hehehe

and u share your story... i fill that u believe me ... and i fill that i being appreciate all the time... thanks again my buddy... i just want to say thank u for everything.... maybe one day... if i or u get to be a tutor in any university or be a lecturer or be a teacher... i hope that we make a reunion... and we go on vacation hahahahaah that is my dream.... yet i will never forget the other friend also...

i not willing to compare but each of us have a unique side... so i do remind and care about it! : )))))

No comments:

Post a Comment