Friday, December 30, 2011

when u start to blow!




well... firstly i love to say that... im not a good dancer.. each time when i say that... i will be more cofident... u know what.? thats is the way i improve myself in each part because i know what is my weaknesess. hahaha... something that odd to say but that is a normal pattern in my life.... zapin pekajang is the one of the dancing routine that i enjoy in this sem... while i dont have nothing to do... this routine make me more confident than i thought...

its not easy... need a practice and yet... need more detail in each step... talking about which... im quit depress with the step that provide detailed... of course! nominate as a MAKUM person is a big responsible to be had and to accept it... while i thinking about that tittle... once again... im quite dreaming because you bring UPSI name.... its such a heavy responsibility .. nevertheless im just think positive in any aspects... hahahahha what the shame

thanks to my friends that always support me... encik zul that trust me... and also cik murni that give me a new lesson in zapin pekajang although i very hate tradisional dance.... hahahaha because...maybe the original movement make me want to cry ... i have to bend... because i so big and tall.... :P

hahaha anyway ... im miss this dance routine... and not to forget... een, liliy, samn, daus, yoha, faisal, amin, nasrul, momo, pian, am and alif... thank guys... always support me... heheheh im just really want to dance again with u guys... hahaha

talking about experience.... i have many experience that i cant forget... start from choosing .... and then practice in studio... and finally go to the arena... wow... it kind of a big respect... let u olls know.... we just dont get a number... but we get anugerah khas juri.... wow!!!!!

the think that we cant forget... is... while we dance... suddenly light piss off... blackout!!!! but we still dance as usual... hahahaha true story and i say to myself... just focus... what ever happen!!! hahahaha... and we dance in the dark in 5 minute.... what the best part is... we doing a great job and i have lots amazing experience that i want to share!!! hahahaha wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

by the way.... im just happy with myself... because this is the first time for me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment